Friday 26 May 2017

“My favorite movie or TV show”

I see many series and movies like greys anatomy, strange things, and others but recently I have seen a program of Netflix “13 reasons why “, although it is a new show (2017) I like so much. This series belong to the genre of Drama.

The thematic of this show is about the suicide of a girl (Hannah Baker) and the reasons of this terrible situation, she grab tapes about this reasons, describing all the series of events of his life. All this tapes have been listened for all the people related with Hannah who they change all his life. So the story beginning when clay Jensen a friend of Hannah listen the tapes and he will try find all the secrets of Hannah.


The principal actors are Katherine Langford (Hannah Baker) and Dylan Minnette (clay Jensen). I like this series because explain and showing us the different problems of us society like the depression, machismo, the sexual attack, suicide and many others problems. I think we have to know all this for get better us society and we have to think in the others, we need more empathy, thanks for read. 


3 comments:

  1. it seems to be an interesting serie, I think that i'll watch it

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the people talk about this serie, I think that I will wacht it too... Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I told you in class I really loved this tv show too

    ReplyDelete