Friday 19 May 2017

My favorite picture:

Today I will talk about a special picture. The picture was taken in summer holidays of this year (2017), this was in “Quintero” in the beach “papagayo” a beautiful place. I used to go to this place all the summer vacations with my family, I choose this picture because I remember all the goods moments with my family in especially with my nephew a disorderly children haha.

When I see this picture I want to back. The picture is about a sunset in the big sea I was with my big brother, my cousin and my nephew whe was sit in a crag, so I remember the wind, smell of the sea. That was so great.


This show to me one of all the beautiful things of this world this give me the wish for travel around the word and I could meet more to my family , I will remember this precious memory all my life, thanks for reading ! 
" the wonderful sunset "

3 comments:

  1. The vacations with the family are very enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a wonderful sunset, I like very much pictures of beautiful landscapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a beautiful sunset :)

    ReplyDelete