Friday 12 May 2017

My favorite music:

First of all I don’t like so much the music anyway I enjoy listen the music in person, so the classic music of the orchestra is nice , I like the composition “sinfonia n°9” from beethoven besides I like the rock music, my favorite band is “los bunkers” with the song “llueve sobre la ciudad”.

Then the rock was originate for the jazz music, this call my attention because I have listened the songs of Louis Amstrong like “What a wonderful World”.

In addition I like the music of movies, series and videogames .for example the soundtrack of “league of legends “, in the album of music I like all  the songs but I prefer “Lulu And Shaco's Quirky Encounter” , “The Curse Of The Sad Mummy” and “challengers” all this songs are awesome.

Finally I want talk about the music of series like “attack of titans” the music is so epic I think, that is all thanks for reading.
"a chilean rock band "


"Orchestra"

2 comments:

  1. I like the classic music too! nice blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the song llueve sobre la ciudad. To be honest I have never listened to attack of titans

    ReplyDelete