Friday 5 May 2017

             What's your favourite piece of technology?


Today is indispensable have technology like phone , notebook,television,etc.
 my favorite technological device is my phone , because i use it all the days, whit the phone i see all types of  important information like news about my city , my life  and my university . Also I have information about my subjects and i can write with my friends , so for this is important . 

the brand of my phone is HTC. with my phone i cannot play games and instalate the differents apps , so the phone have a little of memory. I have loss it in a lot situacions but only in my house . I like my phone I don’t want others versions, I am happy with it. Whe are connect with the technology , how would be  this theme in the future?

1 comment:

  1. It is also my favorite piece of technology. I have heard that HTC is a good brand.

    ReplyDelete