Wednesday 4 October 2017

Post Graduate Studies
Well today I am going to write about my future ambitions after I graduated of my career which is Pharmacy. The postgraduate activities are very important because the world is always changing so we have to adapt, learn about the different things for specialize, and other reason because I want to do a activity after get my title is because I like learn more about my favorite subjects like chemistry,biology,etc.

So in the different activities many call my attention like the M.S. degree Pharmaceutics science this program wants to prepare us for the developing area, the investigation for accelerate the scientist advance ,anyway I think that program is very very  hard! Especially when you have to defend your thesis where many scientist of you area evaluate to you. Although with many sacrifice anything is possible and you will have help of professors. Other think I like about this curse is that about the fulltime system would be a good time, this would be very exhausting but I don’t care  

Although I liked this curse, I want to learn more about the clinic pharmacy especially because I liked so much the study of the life, biology. Well in this curse I would learn about the interaction and education with a patient (communication), pharmacovigilance (the study of the performance of the drug in the human system), pharmacoepidemiology, and many others are subjects very interesting who blend science like physiology and organic chemistry.,


Finally I want to study these activities in my recent college, the University of Chile, thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Interesting post, I didn't know about the subjects in a MS on pharmacy, thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I could tell from the way you talk about it that you are really interested in this.

    ReplyDelete