Wednesday 13 September 2017

Old and New Hobbies

Well, today I have to write about my favorites hobbies. For my the hobbies help me to rest, clear my mind and pass the boring time. I didn’t know about the importance of this when I was in the school until here in the university. All of these different things can cause mental disease like depression, stress. So the hobbies play an important function  in the distraction
.
When I was a child my principal hobby was play with toys especially with “Legos” I liked so much this toy. besides, I liked the videogames of adventure I think. One of the many hobbies what I hate was the football (today I still hate).

Today I have many hobbies like the videogames, TV series, movies, books, etc. so in my free time I usually play League of legend a competitive game with rolls and diverse characters and in this game you have to destroy a building for wining, I have played this game for 4 years I think. Other hobbies are the TV series in this last moment I enjoyed watch game of thrones below a fantasy gender, if you see this take careful because the storyline is very addicted when I suggest see this program to my brother , he saw all the episodes in one week so I repeat take careful haha.

I never would practice parachuting because I have horror to the highs plays, I was thinking about my future hobbies and I want play a sport like natation.

Well, thanks for reading

5 comments:

  1. LoL and GoT, very nice choices in my opinion, great job for whom made that masterpieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Goalkeeper Maokai isn't your favourite skin ? :o, well, playing with friends is always much better than alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GoT, one of the best series ever wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toys such as legos are excellent to kill time and distract the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i share your fear for high places, i will never do that too

    ReplyDelete