Wednesday 30 August 2017

A country you would like to visit

Hey! Here am again in a new semester so this time I have to talk about many places where I want to go. Before i have to write something about my country, thought I want to go to another places, I like my country and all the awesome view. So I going to write of the some places where I want to travel.

One of my favorite places is London, United Kingdom. I like because I had listened things like the tasty food the famous tea, i have always wanted taste this wonderful drink. Not only have I liked the food also I like the amazing architecture of the big builds since the smallest houses until the biggest castles.

If I would travel to London, I will go to the eye of London, this attraction call my attention since always and the famous Big ben I see this giant clock in many movies haha.


Although I like this famous city, I like a lot my country Chile I don’t want to go to live to another country so I am happy living here but I still want travel to !
Who want taste this?

Chile ,Norte grande
Chile, "Norte Grande"

United Kingdom, London

4 comments:

  1. You should go to Chungara lake, a beautiful pic of it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be amazing a tea time at 5:00 o'clock with some delicious cakes...so hungry now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to travel to United Kingdom too to see the amazing castles

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tea of UK is other thing jajaja i love it

    ReplyDelete