Thursday 6 July 2017

My blog experience


This is my last blog, the time goes very fast !! and I will write about all the best blogs where I have written in this semester. All this experience was great I liked so much never thought that haha . so, I will start.

One of the best blog in this semester is about “tv series and movies” this was the best in my opinion because in this time I watched a tvserie “13 reasons why” and this serie turned in one of the best series, is my opinion of course.

Another of my best blogs is about “why I choose this career”. This was the first blog and in this moment, I did not know about how do a blog. Well the many instructions of the teacher help me to write and all that was useful for my because it helped me to think about the reasons of why I choose this career like because I like work in lab and I like the sciences. Even though this semester was hard I am so happy for choose this career!

So, this year I developed my abilities of writing (I thought, I didn’t have these skills) and I learn, at least, a little more of English and grammar

Finally, in the future I want write a blog about videogames or books, that would be good thanks for reading.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh godd! I also saw "13 reasons why", It's an incredible serie!!

    ReplyDelete