Wednesday 19 April 2017


“Who am I? 
Hello, my name is Jorge Machuca, I’m 17 years old.  I born in 21, April in 1999 here in the  commune of Independencia, in the city Santiago of Chile. So I am living here in Independencia. I studied, all the period, in the school “San Francisco De Quito “.so the last year (2016) I Graduated from the school and I did the psu a test so important for me.
Then now I am studying Pharmacy, in the University Of Chile a very beautiful career. This profession is about the creation and regulation of drugs in the population in this case in Chile.
In my free time I rest a little and I play games of Nds like Pokémon besides I like talk with my family and I enjoy laugh with they. I go usually to the church I believe in god. I want travel to Europe and meet United Kingdom.
Finally my favorite food is the “sushi” I like the salmon. So Now I want enjoy the university live and the books of the different subject are interesting. That is all, thanks for reading.




                                        Where i am studing 
                                                                                                    My career

                                                                                   Where i want travel
     My favorite food 

1 comment:

  1. PLease do! enjoy the time studying because believe me time flies!

    ReplyDelete